This training is for...
the 30-50-year-old talented leader and manager who will benefit from a wider perspective of leading oneself, inspiring others, and to maximize one’s true value.
Level: All levels.
Pre-requisites: A strong desire to improve; an understanding that improvement requires change; and that change, by its very nature, is often uncomfortable.
What is in it for you?
- This training and follow up process is rich on inspiration, dilemmas, ideas and discussions, yet profoundly practical for you to implement the learnings in a successful fashion back home.
- To succeed – to overcome the leadership failure rate of 75% requires a massive and dedicated effort – this training is designed to get you on track to succeeding!
…and for the organization:
- Leadership is a team play – get your talent and young leader in shape to stand on own feet while bringing the best out in others – sooner than you could have otherwise imagined!
- Design the maturity you require for talents to become a true fit to you ambitions so you have even more potential to carry the future of your company.
Session duration: 3 days (8-hour) – up to 9 months coaching
Type: Classroom, 1:1, on-line.
Scope of training:
Personal Leadership is a process – ie, 3 days of training, (at your choosing) followed by 9 months of mentoring and coaching.
The idea is to re-visit, re-use and implement theories into daily operation and life by mentoring, coaching and daily interactions with superiors, peers, colleagues, friend and family.
The aim is to take you to a higher plane of thinking, standards and return on your behaviors – thus, simply to offer a greater return on all the best you have to offer.
Please expect these 3-days a significant call for action to your leadership and how you offer value to your company:
- You will leave this training roaring to go! You will feel assured in your abilities, equipped to handle even the toughest questions – but most importantly – you’ll have a clear direction and plan for your development and career years ahead!
- You will understand the role of leaders – how others become center of your attention and ability to create success for sake of the greater good.
- Your company wants you to succeed – to become a valuable and treasured partner in driving the company forward – this training will accelerate you towards taking responsibilities and challenges sooner than you might otherwise would have expected.
- This training is a first true test – are you ready to be a leader?
3- Day Plan
Day 1 (9AM – 6PM):
- What you think becomes reality
- Organizations – purpose, power and people (who is Joe?)
- Introduction to Leadership/ Management
- How is it possible – one CEO with 1,500 employees?
- Why do you want to be a leader?
- What is Talent?
- Return on character
Day 2 (9AM – 6PM)
- Your personality
- Your strengths
- Your core values and leadership vision
- What are you going to do for others?
- Can you spot a talent?
- Leadership Q&A – best and future practices
Day 3 (9AM – 9PM)
- Designing performance
- Your career – where should you be going – how should you be maturing?
- I’m splendid
- You are fantastic!
- What you will be doing the coming 3, 6, 12 months – growth and prosperit
The training can be extended with 6 months follow up including:
- 3 times mentoring by a co-participant
- 3 times mentoring of a co-participant
- 3 times coaching by the trainer
- 2-3 times Skype sessions with co-participants and trainer
- Reading: approx. 120 pages by John Kotter on leadership, Gary Hamel on future leading, Fred Kiel on character, and so on…
- Videos: 1-2 hours of various videos
- Tests: 2 tests; duration approx. 45 minutes collectively
All courses and training are money-back guaranteed.
Once you purchase your course/training, you will receive instructions on how to schedule your training.
We will send you all the information you need in advance of your training.
Your training will be of the highest quality available.