LeanMail Suite Personal Training (full version)Designed for executives who want personal attention
“Wow – what a great assistant in my daily work!”
LeanMail really helps me save time every day due to the smart prioritization and planning steps. In addition – I feel that I have much more control over my inbox and actions and are able to work in an even more structured way. The around 200 emails that I get each day does not stress me as much as it did in the past and that is a real benefit and relief.
This course is for...
Executives who want to take email to a professional level. This is not a “tips and tricks” training program, but an end-to-end transformative solution that once and for all solves the challenges of managing email.
Groups and individuals seeking group courses: Please see our course for groups and ad-hoc individuals
The LeanMail solution comprises a methodology based on Lean Six-sigma, specialized hands–on training and software that is seemlessly bolted on to Outlook versions 2010 and higher.
Our aim is to ensure that you process emails —
- as effectively as possible in two simple steps
- according to both priority and urgency
- with far less stress and greater satisfaction
- using an add-in that guides you through the process, giving you complete control over your inbox at all times
Level: All levels
Pre-requisites: Microsoft Outlook 2010 or higher (including Office 365), connected to an Exchange Server.
For the organization:
- Optimize current resources
- Enormous ROI in less than two hours
- Keep same email platform (Outlook)
- Low annual cost
- Performance maintained
For the employee:
- 94% recommend after training
- Dramatically reduces stress
- More time for core responsibilities
- Maintain a greater feeling of control/certainty
- Enjoy greater focus/clearer sense of priorities
- Greater flexibility than with other methods
Duration: 5 Hrs / 4 sessions
Type: Classroom, Blended, On-line
LeanMail is an introduction to the larger concept of Lean thinking in which the basic principles of project and task management are incorporated into a comprehensive Lean Communications training program that increases effectiveness, profitability and reduces stress.
SCOPE OF TRAINING:
- Preparation and scheduling
- Two personal training sessions
- Two personal coaching sessions
- Monitoring, retention and technical support
- You will be requested to process mails according to the LeanMail methodology during the entire training period whether under ATRENDIA’s supervision or on your own. You will feel immediate benefits in real time.
- You are expected to send daily print-screens during the entire training period in order to solidify the new habit.
- Any other expectations will be co-created together with you in advance of the first training.
Day 1 (2 hrs)
Module I — Taking Charge of Email – Archiving, Prioritizing and Planning
- Work more effectively by systematically prioritizing mails
- Learn how to manage heavy mail flow without stress
- Archive your mails instantly
- Filter out what you can’t do today
- Ensure that no mails are forgotten
- Speed decision-making in order to increase profitability
- Discuss better general work practices
- End each day with an empty inbox
Day 2 (1 hr)
Module I Coaching — a coaching session 1-3 days after the initial training
- Quick review of learning
- Work individually with participants on a first come first server basis
Note that a large part of the modules will be spent doing practical work. Participants who complete the modules early will be excused.
Day 3 (1½ hrs)
Module II — Getting in control – Processing and Planning Email
- Review of Module I
- Organize and refine your archiving
- Maximizing your processing and planning
- Additional time-saving and quality assurance tips
Create Post-it notes in your inbox
Day 4 (30 min)
Module II Coaching — a coaching session 1-3 days after the second training
- Quick review of learning
Print-screen Coaching — each participant sends a print-screen of their “All” view in their inbox
- Print-screens are sent throughout the two-week training period and for four weeks after for a total of 30 print-screens in order to pass the training.
- Sending print-screens requires the user to make three simple mouse clicks.
- No sensitive information is sent
- Participants will be requested to process mails according to the LeanMail methodology during the entire training period whether under ATRENDIA’s supervision or on their own. The participants will feel immediate benefits in real time.
- Participants are expected to send daily print-screens during the entire training period in order to solidify the new habit.
- Any other expectations will be co-created together with team leaders in advance of the first training.
You will receive information about the software installation included in a pre-training survey.
Module I - Taking Charge
Training in the LeanMail method after which you will be fully operational
Module I Coaching
Solidify the traning with individualized coaching.
Module II - Getting in control
Learn more about archiving, project folders and other functionality.
Module II Coaching
Solidify the training with a final coaching session.