Executive CounselingDesigned for executives/leaders
This counseling is for...
Anyone who has personal challenges they want to discuss with a trusted advisor who can assure them complete confidentiality.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that I am not a certified psychologist, so in some cases it is possible that I will re-direct you to receive professonal help.
It took expert eyes, an expert mind and the solid, practical tools you gave us, to point this out.
The synthesis you designed to explore just where we were investing vis à vis the return helped us visualize exactly where needed to focus. In our case, it took expert eyes, an expert mind and the solid, practical tools you gave us, to point this out – the analysis we did together as well as your encouragement has had instant impact and very positive results in a short time. Psychologically we feel much more in control. With no remorse, we have eliminated certain projects and put others on the back burner.
Our approach to problem solving and time management is much more pragmatic and structured. Thank you for your presence and the sincere interest you showed for our future and the well being of our company.
Level: All levels
- Speak with someone who has experience counseling executives
- 100% confidentiality
- Emotional relief
- Over 20 years of experience
Type: Locally, via telephone or On-line
As Moore’s law continues to increase the speed of change at alarming rates, the exceptional demands place on leaders often result in heightened stress and a feeling of being overwhelmed. A behaviorial psychologist can help you negotiate these challenges, but some feel the need to speak with someone who has a better understanding of the demands placed on you and who regularly works with other executives coping with similar issues.
Disclimer: I am not a certified psychologist. I offer my services as an executive counselor because I recognize that there is a great need for this service and that need is growing at a fast pace.
Scope of training: commencing with 3 X 1 hr learning sessions. If you choose to discontinue the sessions after the initial session, the entire fee will be refunded.
- Work/life balance
- Life direction
- Is this all there is? syndrome
- Memory loss
- Habit changing
- Anger management
- Conflict resolution
- Weight issues
- Marital/family conflict
- Step-parenting issues
8 Golden Rules
- What is spoken about in meetings between you and me is confidential forever. That works both ways. Please let me know in advance if you are inviting someone to the session – especially on-line sessions. This also means that if your organization is paying for your training, no information about our sessions is shared without your expressed written permission.
- (Face-to-face meetings only) If I come to you for the sessions you will be charged an extra EUR 45 per session for my time and travel. Any extended travel (over one hour) is invoiced on top of this amount.
- (Face-to-face meetings only) Travel is invoiced together with the following pre-payment invoice.
- If either of us is late by more than 15 minutes, the other has the option of calling the session cancelled.
- Missed/cancelled sessions are not refunded unless they are rescheduled with at least 48-hours’ notice prior to the session.
- If I miss/cancel a session I will make up the session as well as one extra session.
- Any project work will be invoiced separately using rates to be agreed upon.
- Payment is made in advance. There are no refunds.