Accountability PartneringGain the habit of accountability to yourself
Over the past three years, Michael Hoffman has helped me enormously in several ways: He has helped me understand how to prioritize my tasks and follow a well-prepared plan. He helps me apply consistent processes to achieve excellent results. He has helped me build solid relationships with my associates and employees.
Michael has amazing business acumen and has helped me redefine our strategy and tactics — something that is difficult to do even if you are extremely well versed in financial planning and private banking. Michael is rigorous, with great perseverance. He is open-minded, has a statistical mind, is trustworthy and very smart.
I recommend Michael to any executive who is looking for an intuitive, smart, out-of-the-box thinker who is capable of bringing out the best in you.
This course is for...
anyone who recognizes that having a partner who supports you without allowing you to rationalize your way out of staying accountable can be a game-changer.
Level: All levels
Pre-requisites: The desire to consistently walk the talk
- Raise your standards
- Feel better about yourself
- Get more done
- Hold others accountable to higher standards
Duration: Depending on the needs of the individual, sessions are 20-60 minutes with most being 20-40 minutes.
Type: On-line, telephonic
Look at your overflowing calendar and task lists. How long has it been that way? Why would it ever change unless you did something different? It may sound radical at first, but if you think about it, collaborating with an accountability partner is probably the most practical thing you can do in order to learn how to develop the skill of holding yourself accountable to your priorities – in order to reach your goals at twice the speed with half the effort.
Once the need is determined, we meet on a daily then weekly basis – without interruption except for sickness and holidays. Continuity is extremely important because everyone is perfect for the first two months – then the fun begins.
Eight Golden Rules
- What is spoken about in meetings between us is confidential forever. That works both ways. This also means that if your organization is paying for your training, no information about our sessions is shared without your expressed written permission.
- After the 10th session (if you decide to continue): Each lot of ten sessions is paid in advance in order to receive the same discount.
- If either of us is late by more than 15 minutes, the other has the option of calling the session cancelled.
- Missed/cancelled sessions are not refunded unless they are rescheduled with at least 48-hours’ notice prior to the session.
- If Michael misses/cancels a session I will make up the session as well as one extra session.
- Any project work will be invoiced separately using rates to be agreed upon.
- Payment is made in advance. There are no refunds.
- Referral plan: We will deduct two of ten session fees from your invoice for any referral clients you bring that we sign for at least 10 sessions.
There is no preparation for this training except for a short survey.
All courses and training are money-back guaranteed.
Once you purchase your course/training, you will receive instructions on how to schedule your training.
We will send you all the information you need in advance of your training.
Your training will be of the highest quality available.