LeanTasks TrainingDesigned for groups of corporate Microsoft Outlook users
This course is for...
anyone who wants to learn how to use or get in control of all their tasks in Microsoft Outlook.
Level: All levels
Pre-requisites: In order to take this course, you must have taken the LeanMail training.
- Full control over your tasks in Outlook
- Work according to priorities and urgencies
- Maintain tasks related to projects or activities
- Use the task section instead of using your calendar as a work-around
- Reduce stress by gaining an overview of what you need to do
- Continue with the same philosophy you learned in the LeanMail training
Duration: 3½ Hrs over three sessions
Type: Classroom, Blended, On-line
LeanTasks is a sister solution to LeanMail. Where LeanMail is the answer for email correspondence and light task work, LeanTasks is used for your other tasks (we hope email is not the ONLY thing you do!) and even projects.
The Task portion of Outlook is a great resource, but it not necessarily user-friendly, so we’ve redesigned it, as we’ve done with the email portion (See LeanMail) to bring forward the most important features and add some new functionality that will transform the way you manage tasks.
Even more exciting is the fact that LeanTasks is just one of several LeanMail solutions that can be combined or used separately in order to take your email experience to the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness.
Scope of training:
- Preparation and scheduling
- Two training sessions
- One coaching session
- Monitoring, retention and technical support available
Day 1 (1½ hrs)
Introduction to LeanTasks
Day 2 (1 hr)
Day 3 (1 hr)
- Participants will be requested to process tasks according to the LeanTasks methodology during the entire training period whether under ATRENDIA’s supervision or on their own. The participants will feel immediate benefits in real time.
- Participants are expected to send daily print-screens during the entire training period in order to solidify the new habit.
- Any other expectations will be co-created together with team leaders in advance of the first training.
PURCHASER will choose delivery dates from the LeanTasks Training Catalog. If the available dates in the catalog are insufficient or not viable for PURCHASER, Atrendia will go to great efforts to supply alternative dates/times.
ATRENDIA will meet with a designated project manager (PM) in advance of the training to brief the PM on the project workflow and expectations. PURCHASER, via the PM, is responsible for informing participants of the nature of the training, ensuring that they register.
A training survey to make final adjustments to Outlook will be sent to the participants, and must be completed in advance of the training.
Initial trainings (Pilots) require a one-hour consultation to address the training requirements, objectives and to inform the Project Owner and the Project Manager (may be the same persons) to the training process and expected outcomes.
All courses and training are money-back guaranteed.
Once you purchase your course/training, you will receive instructions on how to schedule your training.
We will send you all the information you need in advance of your training.
Your training will be of the highest quality available.